Employee Assistance Program – CAC

Central Arizona College Employee Assistance Program

What is an EAP?

It is a program that assists with confidential non-clinical issues that impact people in their work and home lives.  The service areas are:

  • Legal
  • Financial advice
  • Relationship counseling
  • Grief and loss counseling
  • Mental health and addiction counseling
  • Workplace
  • Parenting
  • ID theft recovery assistance
  • Elder care services
  • Child care services
  • Housing

Who is eligible to use the Employee Assistance how to get cialis in canada Program?

Benefits eligible employees levitra female and their household members.

What is the cost for using the Employee Assistance Program?

There is no cost for the first three (3) counseling sessions per problem per covered person per viagra uk year.

How can I contact the Employee Assistance Program?

Services are available by telephone at (800)343-3822, 24 hours a day and 7 buy online pharmacy viagra days a week.

What types of resources are available through EAP?

Short-term counseling, legal cialis mail order uk and financial referrals, work-life services, online tools, webinars, newsletters and blog.

What if I'm referred to a counselor that I don't like?

If you meet with the therapist and for whatever reason do not want to return to that same therapist, please call AWP right away. They will levitra generic comparison provide another referral and reset your counseling eligibility.

What if I still need counseling best prices for propecia after I use my EAP sessions?

Most people are able to resolve their problems within their EAP sessions but if you need additional counseling your EAP counselor will help you to make that transition to either counseling available through your insurance plan or to community resources. Many of our counselors are providers for insurance plans so you may be able to continue with the same counselor, depending on your plan.

Can I see any therapist under my EAP benefit?

AWP has a dedicated network of qualified EAP counselors. Please call 1-800-343-3822 to speak with an intake counselor for a referral to a qualified counselor. If you would like to have a counselor considered for the AWP network, please have the counselor contact AWP directly to begin the application process.

Does the EAP provide psychiatric services?

EAP counseling services are intended to be short-term. Certain mental health conditions are beyond the scope of EAPs. EAP counselors are qualified to assess, diagnose and refer to a psychiatrist if needed. If you need a referral to a psychiatrist, it may be covered under your employer’s mental health benefit. Your EAP counselor may help you to find a provider under your plan or make a referral to community resources. Call AWP for additional assistance.

Alliance Work Partners (AWP), since 1977, offers employees and their household solution-focused counseling, legal and financial referrals, work-life services, online resources and many other options to help balance work with life and improve overall wellbeing.

As a non-profit, independent Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider, AWP is a vocal advocate for employees to receive the best care available. To ensure this occurs, AWP provides direct feedback opportunities and client satisfaction surveys.

Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, AWP is staffed with trained counselors to confidentially discuss your needs openly.  Please call 1-800-343-3822 to speak with an Intake Counselor about your situation and the available resources to meet your unique needs.

Ask a Question