The medical benefit plan does levitra costa rica require pre-certification of certain services. This program is designed as a cost containment measure through a company called AmeriBen to maximize the Plan benefits and reduce unnecessary hospitalizations, surgical procedures, diagnostic and other services. Failure to comply with the pre-certification requirements may result in a $300 penalty, or may disqualify coverage of the benefit. It is always up to you, and the physician you choose, to determine what services cialis online prescription you need and who will provide your care, regardless of what this Plan will pay for. Once a pre-certification is received, it is valid for ninety (90) days.
IMPORTANT: Pre-certification of a procedure does not guarantee benefits. All benefit payments are determined by AmeriBen in accordance with the provisions of this Plan.Pre-certification is required on the following:
- Outpatient advanced imaging: Computed Tomographic (CT) studies, Coronary CT angiography, MRI/MRA, nuclear cardiology, nuclear medicine, and PET scans
- Diagnostic tests and surgical procedures over one thousand dollars ($1,000)
- All non-emergency Hospital admissions or This excellent product will last longer in the fridge, but doesn't require refrigeration so can easily be taken traveling. Levitra online kaufen mastercard, our pharmacy is the leader in delivering medications throughout the world. admissions to any type of care facility including inpatient hospice, skilled nursing and rehabilitation facilities.
- Maternity admissions that exceed forty-eight (48) hours (ninety-six  hours for Cesarean Section)
- Occupational, Speech and Physical Therapy treatment programs
- Chemotherapy and radiation therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment (DME) over $1,000 in billed charges
- Home Health Care
- Injectable medications over $1,000 administered in a physician’s office or in conjunction with home health services.
- Sleep Studies
- Medical Foods
- Fixed wing air ambulance
- Non-emergency air ambulance
- Inpatient mental health/substance abuse treatment (including residential facility services).
- Psychological and neuropsychological testing
What levitra whith out is the procedure for obtaining pre-certification?
For all non-emergency procedures that require pre-certification, the Covered Person or his/her Physician must contact AmeriBen prior buy pfizer viagra online to the admission or in advance of the procedure. AmeriBen’s phone number is (800) 388-3193 and is also located on your ID card. It is recommended that pre-cert is requested at least seventy-two (72) hours in advance. AmeriBen will review the request for services and contact the Physician for any records or additional information necessary to thoroughly evaluate the need for services. Benefit eligibility for the pre-certified procedures must be verified with AmeriBen prior to completing services.
For emergency procedures or hospital admissions, the Covered Person, his/her Physician, the hospital admissions clerk, or anyone associated with the Covered Person’s treatment, must notify AmeriBen by telephone within forty-eight (48) hours of the procedure or the admission.